SEED System (SEED), incorporated in 2002, began as a distributor for a wide range of critical power support systems, based in Singapore. Since our founding, we have gained valuable field experience in managing critical business environments from both functional and operational aspects, enabling our specialists to hone their expertise as solutions-providers.
We pride ourselves on delivering results as a total solution-provider for data center and critical business infrastructure and management.
- Feasibility study and survey
- Total cost of ownership study and budgeting
- Design and specifications development
- Specifications development
- Solution selection and application
- Facility and energy utilization study and optimization
- Project and implementation risk management
- Site and verification tests
- Regulatory compliance and authority submission
- Documentation and training
- Data Center Energy Audit and Assessment
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- Battery Monitoring System
- Computer Room Air-Conditioning (CRAC) Unit
- Row Cooling System
- Integrated Cabinet Solution
- Immersion Solution
- Aisle Containment
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Solution
- Containerized Solution
- IT / Data Centre
- Medical and Healthcare
OUR BUSINESS AIMS
Critical infrastructure refers to the support systems such as mechanical, electrical, structural and technological management aspects that form the environment to run business critical operations.
At Seed, we understand the sensitive nature of such operations and we endeavor to provide services that are relevant to the industry and best-practices.
We seek to bring values to our clients by:
- Development of innovative and effective solution to drive down total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Delivering meticulous survey and study to identify areas for optimization and thus optimize resource utilization and reduce wastage – better ensure the healthy return of profits for our clients
- Support compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements